Bob and Helen Anascavage celebrated their golden (50th) wedding anniversary on Feb. 8 with an all-inclusive trip on Feb. 9 to Riu Palace Antillas in Aruba.
Earl and Tamie (Wetzel) Campbell, formerly of Dornsife and now of Gratz, exchanged wedding vows 50 years ago on April 6, 1968.
COAL TOWNSHIP — Mark and Diane Boyd, of 1104 W. Walnut St., celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary on Nov. 22. The Boyds have three children, Sally Ann, Matt and Robert.
MOUNT CARMEL — Edward “Sonny” and Diane (Kobilis) Olbrish are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They formerly lived in Kulpmont and currently reside in Mount Carmel.
MOUNT CARMEL — Mrs. Debbie (Andrewleski) and Mr. Joseph Tighe, of Mount Carmel, celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on Nov. 4, 2018.
MOUNT CARMEL —Robert Michael and Rose Marie Petroski of Mount Carmel celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary Thursday. They were married in the former St. Stanislaus Church in Coal Township on July 26, 1958.
MOUNT CARMEL — Raymond and “Mary” Cathy Scott, of Mount Carmel, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on July 4 with a celebratory dinner at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.
COAL TOWNSHIP — Philip and Connie Yucha celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a blessing during Mass on June 9.
- UPDATE: Accidental death victim identified as Elysburg man
- Crews work on apartment fire in Mount Carmel
- Fire guts home in Coal Township
- Man who committed suicide found in township home where woman was charged with drug offenses
- Fire destroys home in Coal Township
- Man killed by falling tree in Cleveland Twp.
- Man rescued from burning apartment building; numerous animals rushed to vets
- Police Blotter
- Philadelphia woman charged with smuggling drugs into SCI-Coal Twp.
- Felony charges levied against Kulpmont man