Earl and Tamie (Wetzel) Campbell, formerly of Dornsife and now of Gratz, exchanged wedding vows 50 years ago on April 6, 1968.
COAL TOWNSHIP — Mark and Diane Boyd, of 1104 W. Walnut St., celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary on Nov. 22. The Boyds have three children, Sally Ann, Matt and Robert.
MOUNT CARMEL — Edward “Sonny” and Diane (Kobilis) Olbrish are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They formerly lived in Kulpmont and currently reside in Mount Carmel.
MOUNT CARMEL — Mrs. Debbie (Andrewleski) and Mr. Joseph Tighe, of Mount Carmel, celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on Nov. 4, 2018.
MOUNT CARMEL —Robert Michael and Rose Marie Petroski of Mount Carmel celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary Thursday. They were married in the former St. Stanislaus Church in Coal Township on July 26, 1958.
MOUNT CARMEL — Raymond and “Mary” Cathy Scott, of Mount Carmel, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on July 4 with a celebratory dinner at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.
COAL TOWNSHIP — Philip and Connie Yucha celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a blessing during Mass on June 9.
- City police officer averts major fire
- Matilda Kathryn Fabian
- Coroner: Inmate committed suicide by hanging
- Three charged after brawls at 16th birthday party
- Rewarding career: Shamokin native leads state retirement system
- Firm seeks to build Dollar General at Masonic building site
- Donna McDonald
- Shamokin woman charged with assaulting police officers
- Robert G. 'Gary' Fitzpatrick
- 'It's terrifying': Shutdown forces real consequences on local couple