Mr. Christopher and Mrs. Dawn Petrovich, of Coal Township, along with Mr. Michael and Mrs. Darlene (Blase) Scott, of Coopersburg, are pleased to announce the engagement of their son, Tyler B. Petrovich, to Jennifer L. Siebert, daughter of Drs. Glen and Barbara Siebert, of Wyndmoor.
RADFORD, Va. — Chester and Salinda (Moyer) Arthur, of Radford, Va. recently announced the engagement of their daughter, Sara Margaret, of Christiansburg, Va. to Matthew Cody Roberts, of Radford, Va.
KULPMONT — Ray and Theresa Bressi, of Kulpmont, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Stefanie Rae Bressi, to Barrett Rea Scott, a son of Keith and Rieta Scott, of Fairfax, Virginia.
Ronald and Pamela Broscious, of Coal Township, are proud to announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephanie Dee, to Robert I. Lewis II, a son of Diane and Robert Lewis, of Covington Township.
COAL TOWNSHIP — Curt and Bernice Martin, of Coal Township, announce the engagement of their daughter Brianna Martin, to Christian Kane, of Ashland.
Andreana Yocum and Jonathan Chappel, of Escondido, California, announce their engagement.
William E. and Nancy J. (Faust) Swank, of Elysburg, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Oct. 12. They celebrated with their family at Longhorn Family Restaurant in Harrisburg.
COAL TOWNSHIP — James F. and Patricia A. Kelley, of Coal Township, announce the engagement of their daughter, Mary Katherine Kelley, to Robert D. Kirby, a son of Donna Kurtz, of Shamokin, and Eric Kirby, of Roanoke, Virginia.
The families of Kathryn Elizabeth Fox, of 123 W. Maple St., Mount Carmel, and Jason Michael Sankowski, of 34 S. 14th St., Coal Township, are pleased to announce their engagement.
TREVORTON — Michael and Deborah Mazer, of Trevorton, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Kayla M. Mazer, to Jordan M. Sinopoli, a son of David and Cindy Sinopoli, of Den-Mar Gardens.
Robert B. Sacavage, of Mount Carmel, and Frances Sacavage, of Bethlehem, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Santina Sacavage, to Daniel Shoop, a son of Robert and Susan Shoop, of Paxinos.
- One injured in T-bone crash near Walmart
- Elysburg man dies from injuries suffered in Thursday's crash
- John J. Lasko
- Stiely's Garage fire under control; no injuries reported
- H.S. Football: SCA bounces back from slow start, beats Bishop McDevitt 42-14 to advance to 6th straight state championship
- Former B&L dealership owner files lawsuit against Wetherill
- Wolf: COVID cases hit 'very dangerous' levels, admin to enforce new mitigation efforts
- Coal Township car dealership sued for over $350K in alleged nonpayments
- William H. Dietrich
- Fire destroys two houses in 200 block of East Cameron Street