Andreana Yocum and Jonathan Chappel, of Escondido, California, announce their engagement.
William E. and Nancy J. (Faust) Swank, of Elysburg, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Oct. 12. They celebrated with their family at Longhorn Family Restaurant in Harrisburg.
COAL TOWNSHIP — James F. and Patricia A. Kelley, of Coal Township, announce the engagement of their daughter, Mary Katherine Kelley, to Robert D. Kirby, a son of Donna Kurtz, of Shamokin, and Eric Kirby, of Roanoke, Virginia.
The families of Kathryn Elizabeth Fox, of 123 W. Maple St., Mount Carmel, and Jason Michael Sankowski, of 34 S. 14th St., Coal Township, are pleased to announce their engagement.
TREVORTON — Michael and Deborah Mazer, of Trevorton, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Kayla M. Mazer, to Jordan M. Sinopoli, a son of David and Cindy Sinopoli, of Den-Mar Gardens.
Robert B. Sacavage, of Mount Carmel, and Frances Sacavage, of Bethlehem, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Santina Sacavage, to Daniel Shoop, a son of Robert and Susan Shoop, of Paxinos.
- Police: Culprits in 'swatting' identified
- Mount Carmel man crawls from demolished car after rollover
- Gregory C. Scoviak
- Denise Brown announces bid for Shamokin City council
- Couple charged with meth operation in presence of young grandchildren
- Deacon McCarthy remembered fondly
- Mary C. Kanaskie
- Police Blotter
- Clausi changes course, won't run for commissioner
- UPDATE: Police say Line Mountain incident a prank; call originated in Indiana