Ronald and Pamela Broscious, of Coal Township, are proud to announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephanie Dee, to Robert I. Lewis II, a son of Diane and Robert Lewis, of Covington Township.
William E. and Nancy J. (Faust) Swank, of Elysburg, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Oct. 12. They celebrated with their family at Longhorn Family Restaurant in Harrisburg.
COAL TOWNSHIP — James F. and Patricia A. Kelley, of Coal Township, announce the engagement of their daughter, Mary Katherine Kelley, to Robert D. Kirby, a son of Donna Kurtz, of Shamokin, and Eric Kirby, of Roanoke, Virginia.
The families of Kathryn Elizabeth Fox, of 123 W. Maple St., Mount Carmel, and Jason Michael Sankowski, of 34 S. 14th St., Coal Township, are pleased to announce their engagement.
TREVORTON — Michael and Deborah Mazer, of Trevorton, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Kayla M. Mazer, to Jordan M. Sinopoli, a son of David and Cindy Sinopoli, of Den-Mar Gardens.
Robert B. Sacavage, of Mount Carmel, and Frances Sacavage, of Bethlehem, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Santina Sacavage, to Daniel Shoop, a son of Robert and Susan Shoop, of Paxinos.
- Fire destroys South Market Street home
- Harvest dispensary in Shamokin no longer opening
- New Shamokin code officer sworn in
- Alarm sounded at Montour Preserve
- Robinson charged, accused of impersonating federal officer
- Two women charged with attempted murder and arson for setting Mount Carmel fire
- Kelly M. (Mervine) Kearn
- Strong man charged with assaulting 5-month-old son
- Police Blotter
- Man held for court for allegedly raping relative