WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina — Rebecca Ashley Kabatchnick, of Greensboro, North Carolina, and Cody James Kalinoski, of Coal Township, were united in marriage July 28, 2018, at the Kimpton Cardinal Hotel, in Winston-Salem. Dr. Karen Dresser officiated the wedding ceremony.
PENSACOLA, Fla. — Sherri Lynn Dreher and Robert Louis Wydra were married Wednesday, Aug. 18, 2019, in a sunrise ceremony on Langdon Beach, Pensacola, Florida.
TREVORTON — Kayla Marie Mazer and Jordan Michael Sinopoli were united in the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony Saturday, June 1, 2019, by the Rev. Stephen G. Frenier, pastor of St. Patrick Church, Trevorton.
COAL TOWNSHIP — Mark and Diane Boyd, of 1104 W. Walnut St., celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary on Nov. 22. The Boyds have three children, Sally Ann, Matt and Robert.
- Warrant: Man shot another person in Shamokin, fled to Mount Carmel; standoff continues
- UPDATE: Alleged shooter held without bail
- Paul R. Long
- Standoff ends, man charged with attempted homicide, aggravated assault relating to shooting
- County communications: Incident began after midnight in Shamokin
- Ralpho Township crash sends carful of juveniles to Geisinger
- Four charged with drug offenses
- Fire victims identified; cause remains under investigation
- Plaintiff in Ames property lawsuit claims defendants are in contempt of court
- William L. McCollum