The First Presbyterian Church of Milton will be holding its ninth annual “Block Party” on Sunday, August 25, 2019 from noon until 3:00 pm in the church parking lot.
The event will feature free food and entertainment as well as activities and games for the children. In addition, canned goods and fresh produce will be given away. The block party is a part of the church’s “Faith in Action” ministry to give back to the community.
The block party will be held rain or shine. For additional information call the church at 570-742-4491 or visit the website www.pcmilton.org.
- Warrant: Man shot another person in Shamokin, fled to Mount Carmel; standoff continues
- UPDATE: Alleged shooter held without bail
- Paul R. Long
- Standoff ends, man charged with attempted homicide, aggravated assault relating to shooting
- County communications: Incident began after midnight in Shamokin
- Ralpho Township crash sends carful of juveniles to Geisinger
- Four charged with drug offenses
- Fire victims identified; cause remains under investigation
- C.O. charged with soliciting sexually explicit material from 14-year-old girl
- William L. McCollum
Get News Updates
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.