ATLAS — Mount Carmel Township Supervisor Aaron Domanski was re-appointed chairperson and Matthew Susnoskie vice chairperson during a rescheduled reorganization meeting Wednesday evening at the municipal building.
The 22-minute meeting consisted of supervisors unanimously re-appointing various township positions and approving annual resolutions. Supervisor Rich Mychak will continue his role as road master.
The board set monthly meeting times. With the exception of November and December, the board will hold regular meetings 7 p.m. on the third Wednesday of each month, workshop meetings on the second Wednesday of each month and planning commission meetings on the second Monday of each month. The board will hold its regular meeting on the second Wednesday and workshop on the first Wednesday of November and December.
Supervisors also approved:
• Charles Gasperetti as the township’s fire commissioner and emergency management coordinator. Police Chief Brian Hollenbush, who is also a member of the Atlas Fire Co., was recognized as fire marshal.
• Lisa Fiamoncini as treasurer and Marian Klingerman as secretary and open records officer.
• Ed Amarose as part-time code enforcement officer.
• Vince Rovito as solicitor.
• UNB Bank as the chief financial institute for the township.