Curfew violation, no driver’s license
STONINGTON — Cpl. Daniel Wilk, of Pennsylvania State Police at Stonington, announced Tuesday that troopers will be conducting sobriety checkpoints through March on Northumerland County roadways.
Drone activity over SCI-Frackville
Arrest follows chase
Man sentenced on drug charges
William C. Cole Mount Carmel
Public nuisance, disorderly conduct
Attempted assault of officers
Theft COAL TOWNSHIP — Cheyanne Shade, 21, of 108 W. Willow St., Shamokin, was charged by Coal Township police with theft for allegedly using bank account information belonging to Devon Sullivan, 24, of 1305 W. Walnut St., Coal Township, to make purchases totaling $417.03 from Oct. 20 to Jan. 5.
MONROE TOWNSHIP — Selinsgrove State Police reported between 3 and 11 p.m. Dec. 21, an individual put an unknown substance in the gas tank in a 2002 Honda Odyssey owned by a 19-year-old Shamokin male, causing the vehicle to become disabled. The vehicle, located on South Old Trail in Monroe To…
DUI in city
Eluding an officer
- UPDATE: Accidental death victim identified as Elysburg man
- Crews work on apartment fire in Mount Carmel
- Fire guts home in Coal Township
- Man who committed suicide found in township home where woman was charged with drug offenses
- Fire destroys home in Coal Township
- Man killed by falling tree in Cleveland Twp.
- Man rescued from burning apartment building; numerous animals rushed to vets
- Police Blotter
- Philadelphia woman charged with smuggling drugs into SCI-Coal Twp.
- Felony charges levied against Kulpmont man