DANVILLE — John Joseph Hoffman, 58, of Coal Township, passed away Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, at Geisinger Medical Center, in Danville, surrounded by his family.
PITTSTON — Helen Rovito, 99, a lifelong resident of Shamokin, passed away Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, at United Methodist Home at Wesley Village Campus, in Pittston.
POTTSVILLE — Thomas S. Bush, 92, 414 N. Market St., Mount Carmel, passed away Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, at Lehigh Valley East Hospital.
MOUNT CARMEL — Carol Ann (Shamansky) Trefsger, 70, formerly of 207 W. Fifth St., passed away Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020, at The Gardens at York Terrace, Pottsville, after a long and courageous battle with multiple sclerosis.
MOUNT CARMEL — William H. Dietrich, 63, of Mount Carmel, was called home to be with the Lord Monday, Nov. 23, 2020, at Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, surrounded by his family.
LITITZ — Joshua Charles Kroh, 31, of Lititz, returned to his heavenly home Monday, Nov. 16, 2020, after a valiant battle with addiction. His devotion to his family and his firm belief in God supported him in his struggle.
ELYSBURG — Ronald Edward Polyniak, 60, of Penn Avenue, passed away Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2020, at his residence with his loving family by his side. He courageously fought his illness for the past five years.
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. — James F. Kanaskie, 66, of Hollywood, Florida, and formerly of Shamokin, passed away at home Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020, surrounded by his family following a brief, but valiant, battle with cancer.
- Woman blames Coal Township banquet company for snowy fall
- H.S. Football: Garcia's four TD's lead Southern to fourth straight state title
- Kenneth M. Sikora
- North'd County has highest amount of COVID-19 deaths per capita in Pennsylvania
- Ashland woman killed Friday in UTV crash
- Kraynak requests 14th continuance
- History illuminated during walking tour
- 'We fell in love': Community revitalization effort sparks businessman to relocate, open cigar lounge
- Shamokin native named to Geisinger Board of Directors
- Rosemary Kodack