TOWAMENCIN — Helen Christine (Scisly) Coddington, 79, of Towamencin, passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019. Her friends and family knew her as Tina.
MOUNT CARMEL — Dolores R. Mulvehill, 90, of 429 W. Fourth St., passed away peacefully Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019, at Mountain View: A Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Coal Township.
RED LION — Lawrence M. “Larry” Troutman, 83, entered into God’s care on Sunday, Jan. 6, 2019, at 4:32 a.m. at Wellspan York Hospital. He was the loving husband of Dorothea (Sims) Troutman for 59 years.
COAL TOWNSHIP — Allen E. Dilliplane, 65, of Coal Township, passed away Thursday, Dec. 27, 2018, at Geisinger Medical Center, Danville. Allen was surrounded by his loving family as he entered heaven’s gates and reunited with his loved ones gone before him.
NORTHAMPTON — Kenneth Lewis Lauer, 87, of Northampton, died Friday, Nov. 30, 2018, in St. Luke’s Hospice House. He was the husband of Marjorie (Hibbard) Lauer and resided in Northampton.
COAL TOWNSHIP — Arlette (Scicchitano) Dent, 86, of 2050 Trevorton Road, and formerly of 326 S. Shamokin St., Shamokin, passed away Monday, Dec. 24, 2018, at Mountain View: A Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- Matilda Kathryn Fabian
- Roger K. Shawda
- Shamokin woman charged with assaulting police officers
- Three charged after brawls at 16th birthday party
- Jason M. Waugh
- Leschinskie, Rhodes file countersuit against Clausi
- 'Habitual offender': Man with 10 prior driving convictions charged again
- Judge: Man taped hearing, then agreed to erase it
- Robert G. 'Gary' Fitzpatrick
- Coroner: Inmate committed suicide by hanging