GOODELIUNAS — John Goodeliunas, 67, of 738 Chestnut St., in Kulpmont. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 23 at Church of the Holy Angels, 855 Scott St., Kulpmont, with Father Andrew Stahmer as celebrant. Burial will follow in St. Mary’s Cemetery, Kulpmont. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made payable to Church of the Holy Angels, 855 Scott St., Kulpmont 17834. Arrangements are in care of C.J. Lucas Funeral Home Inc., 1053 Chestnut St., Kulpmont, Malcom C. Farrow IV, supervisor. To send condolences to the family, go to www.cjlucasfuneralhome.com.
- Parents charged in death of their 8-week-old son
- Depka charged with homicide; bail denied
- Eric D. Haines
- Storm charged again with felony wiretapping offenses
- Andrea D. Burchette
- Police: Man threatened to shoot neighbors over noise complaint
- Woman charged with stealing handgun, drug offenses
- Dr. John J.P. Baksi
- Thomas A 'Turk' Shervinskie Sr.
- Marian E. (Olcese) Keyack